The lesson is very confusing
(Teachers like this)

Child: Sir, what do you mean by bass in English?

I: - Owl son

Child: Then sir, what is a bass?

I: - Son of An owl

Boy: - (laughs) No sir ... messed up

I laughed.

Child: Sir, what is a little owl?

I: - (laughs) Son, tell me.

Boy: - (laughs) A little mess, sir

I laughed and gave him a chance.

Child: Then sir, what do you call the big bass in English?

I: - (laughs) Big mess, right?

Boy: (laughs) You mean, like, saltines and their ilk, eh?

I: - What?

Child: Is it okay?

He laughed not only at me but also at the rest of the class, asking more confusing questions.

Sir, how can you say no to a bass?

I: - (laughs) Guys, tell me yourself

Boy: - (laughs) No problem sir

His questions are not over yet. The deer smiled and the others laughed and asked another question. It was his last owl question.

Sir, how do you say basso godai in English?

I smiled and remained silent.

Child: Why sir, is it a mess?

I said, "Yes, son. I'm very confused." He was right, sir

A true story. He was laughed at by many then, but now he is a graduate ...


Post a Comment

0 Comments