Be a Phoenix



I have still lived thirty years. During this time I had a variety of experiences. I have endured many defeats, heartaches, mental anguish and unbearable pain. I have had sleepless nights, unbearable headaches and heartache. I experience all kinds of suffering in life.


I'll be sick, I'm loved, I'll be sad when I've seen my dad get sick, I'll be sad when I'm not able to live up to my expectations, I'm lost my best friend's life. I suffer. In short, I've been suffering unnecessarily for thirty years. Day after day I saw life beating and dragging me down.


But I never gave up on anything. The next morning I picked up the courage to laugh again no matter what happened. No matter how difficult my life was, I tried not to change my inner self. I did not kill my abilities. Because the confidence I have in myself is stronger than what life throws at me.


So I will share these things with you; I wrote this post!


I picked myself up. I want you to do the same, people can do anything to build you up; Please be a man of that race. Nourish your life with everything you experience.


Dead like a phoenix but be born again!


Congratulations!

Post a Comment

0 Comments