If you feel sad enough to lose your life, take a moment to read this

 If you feel sad enough to lose your life, take a moment to read this.


First, take three deep breaths and exhale slowly.


Now remember how you were born into this world..how you lived from a young age..remember the moments when you were happy..the achievements you achieved..the abilities you have..remember the good things that others say about you ..


Yes, you are a very valuable person..you are the only one in this world who is like you..we have to face bad experiences in life. That's because we want to be strong people. Do you know that you were created as a human being in this world not to die prematurely after rejecting your beautiful life..you came to this world to be a light to many more lives while living your beautiful life..I know this moment is very difficult for you to bear..you It seems that the only solution is to choose death. But you're really wrong dude. If you make that decision right now, you're a loser. Because the person who rises up with such a difficult situation can win the whole world. Whatever the reason you are trying to die, hold on a little longer. But you can not see it at this time. If no one remembers, call me right. I will help.


Losing your life means you have not even loved yourself. Not being in love at the moment. So first of all, if we love ourselves, then we will be attracted to all love. Start loving yourself in this way. Take a deep breath and exhale and think like this.


I am a wonderful man created by this nature.

I have come to live this life beautifully, save some good things and go out with maximum life.

Not to commit suicide prematurely.

I have a strong heart that can withstand the pressure of the moment.

I came into this world not to give up life for any reason.

I find solutions to all these problems and make my life beautiful.

I do not hate anyone.

I am a very strong person.

I have a beauty that is unique to me.

I have only love and kindness in my heart.

ආදරය I have given that love and kindness to myself and I am happy.

I love me unconditionally.

I'm taking care of myself.

Laughs and endures even the most difficult situations.

Yes I can do that.

I will not give up life by making childish decisions.

I'm starting to enjoy life.

From this moment on I start doing everything I love.

I do everything I think is right.

I abandon worthless people and live happily with those who know my value.

💫Yes I can..I love you..I love you so much..I will keep me alive..I have no one..I love you ... I love you ...


Thank you my dear heart for getting rid of all the dark thoughts and bringing the light to me ..!

Thank you Mother World ..!


Say this to your mind as a meditation.

Post a Comment

0 Comments