Why do girls love to sleep so much?

Why do girls love to sleep so much?

================================

My girlfriend loves to sleep. Whenever possible you should have all of these components in place for launch to maximize profits.

At first glance she feels like she will not be a lazy, successful wife. But the truth is quite different.

She assists the mother with household chores and goes beyond her daughter's responsibilities. She fulfills the needs of her mother, siblings as well as her father.

But unfortunately she is a girl. The work she does gets very little attention. As good as not listening. That's why the only mental cure she has is sleep.

She is often blamed by her mother for her sleep deprivation. "Let the guy sleep like that for a wedding day." The words that often come out of this mother's mouth.

But I'm well aware of her need for sleep. No matter how important it is, I'm careful not to wake her up.

The only freedom it has is sleep. That freedom is her responsibility. Because soon my wife, Aha, may not be able to sleep like this. Because when she becomes a mother, she will never be allowed to sleep soundly.

However, she worries about the children and does not care about sleep. So she should get a good night's sleep.

However, the main reason for my vision is my mother. She has always been reminded from a young age that "the wife is the mate, not the maid."

Also, even though my mother teaches my sister all the housework, she never interferes with my sister's sleep. Her answer was, "After getting married and having children, the girl will not be able to sleep like that again, so you slept for a while."

Imagine for a second you were transposed into the karmic driven world of Earl.


Post a Comment

0 Comments